1.26.2012

BACK TO THE FORT

remember building forts when you were little?
californian wes bruce, does. moving far beyond a few blankets anchored by dictionaries and bureau drawers, bruce abandons adult expectations and explores what it means to create a space from a child's sense of possibility and inhibition.

see for yourself:



yes, perhaps bruce is a shade past loony, but you have to admit, kind reader, his forts are everything you thought yours looked like when you were 7.






keep your childish wits about you today,

-THE HUNTER

5 comments:

rooth said...

I'm moving into a new place and getting rid of a lot of furniture. My friend wants me to turn the entire living space into a fort. Maybe it's not such a strange thing after all

Pinecone Camp said...

He may be all shades of loony, but I love what I'm seeing here. My forts never looked remotely like that....but I tried. ;)

LITTLE CHIEF said...

good luck with your move! we agree with your friend-- a fort would be incredible. thanks for popping by!

Hannah Joy said...

O my god. This is amazing!

suzy said...

gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp.